- 1 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report 2.9 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 2 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report 4 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 3 Approximately 730,000 homes sold in the United States in September 2019
- 4 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report 5.8 percent decrease in year-over-year September inventories
- 5 AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL: U.S. stocks rose last week after refocusing on fundamentals
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Maryland Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.