Taylors Island ranked 47th in Maryland for the percentage of households receiving food stamps in 2017, according to data obtained from the U.S. Census Bureau in August.
- 1 22.2% of households in Betterton received food stamps in 2017
- 2 Inventories in textile products industry fall 0.3 percent in April
- 3 U.S. information services report 1.0% increase in revenue from Q4 2018 to Q1 2019
- 4 14.9 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Barton, Maryland
- 5 The price of education: Which 4-year Maryland schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Maryland Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.