About 63.9 percent of the 2,120 degrees and certificates handed out by the University of Maryland, Baltimore in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to t
- 1 SALISBURY UNIVERSITY: 'Remake/Remodel' Exhibit Opens August 20
- 2 Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Washington Adventist University
- 3 Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Finger Lakes School of Massage
- 4 TOWSON UNIVERSITY: Renovated Residence Tower ready to reopen
- 5 GAITHERSBURG-GERMANTOWN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Tee It High. Let It Fly. GGCC to Host its 28th Annual Business Golf Classic
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Maryland Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.